The Concise Guide to Online Etiquette
How to Act with Respect and Kindness in a Toxic Online World.
Technology has completely changed the way we communicate with others. With this new online landscape comes a requirement for a new set of etiquette rules to ethically navigate the online world.
Whether you are a student on social media, a young professional working an online job, or a seasoned social media warrior looking to improve their manners, this book is for you.
- Learn my top 10 rules of online etiquette (or netiquette).
- Find out why we need netiquette in our daily lives.
- Take note of what not to do online.
- And, learn to be a better person with your digital footprint and online influence.
Digitally Well: Structure and Society in the Tech Era
How to find yourself without changing who you are in a fast-paced and ever-changing society- physical and digital.
We live in a time where there’s hardly much we can get done without the use of technology. Knowing this is essential because it beckons upon us a resolve to learn the structures that can help us digitally flourish as we co-exist in the physical and digital world.
This book is for anyone looking for balance: on one part, technology is the best traction ever, and on the other hand, we can let it become a great distraction.
- Learn to discover your identity as against creating them per platforms you interact with
- Find out how to craft and stay true to your identity as you retain your attention in your intentions.
- Set your environment to support your “intentions” as you minimize internal and external triggers for distractions.
- Learn how social media can protect your mental health instead of affecting it negatively.
- And Ultimately, learn how to be digitally well in this era.
In a world with so much imbalance and distractions- the No Gadget Hangout is a guide to help us refocus our attention on our intentions. What activities can we perform without the necessity of using tech, and how do we leverage on activities that do not require tech at all? Find out in this free resource.
Building & Maintaining a Professional Online Presence
“To be able to thrive in any spare of endeavor, you need a professional online presence. Even when your online presence is solely for social engagements. This free resource will help you to explore why a Professional Online Presence is necessary, especially as it relates to “conversions.”
To Love Or Not To Love
‘The poems explore human emotions, grasping and dealing with issues that we all know exist but are afraid to address, sometimes even unaware that issues that seem superficial run deep… if you are that person looking for answers in your life to that profound question: to love or not to love, then delve deep into this book.
Glory Sasikala, author of serenade a moment
When God Falls In Love
When God falls in love is a collection of poems that explore the relationship between god and man; god’s unconditional love and man’s eternal struggle with his failings as a mortal. The poems will touch you – spirit, body, and soul, and rekindle the flame of his love in your heart. “when god fell in love, he didn’t just think it, he acted. His action saved humanity forever and not just his thought.”
Out of Stock!!